Les Dents Dures Index du Forum
Les Dents Dures
Arma 3 altis-life serveur rôle play FR

Les Dents Dures Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: & number tees for men and women ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentez vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: & number tees for men and women Répondre en citant

PINEHURST, N.C. -- The number on the scorecard was the same as Thursday but Graham DeLaet definitely felt as if he played much better at the U.S. Open on Friday than a day earlier. The Canadian, who used 75 strokes to get around Pinehurst No. 2, took 14 of those on just two holes, recording a triple and a double bogey. He also added a penalty shot on a morning that simply didnt go his way. Even with all that adventure and some visits to the newly added native areas, he walked off the course feeling not too badly about his play. "Im not even really disappointed because I felt I was in total control of my game all day," he said. "Three balls in that natural rough and twice I couldnt get a club on it and I made a triple and a double and the other time I went to move some debris next to my ball and my ball moved and that cost me a stroke. Other than that I played well all day." Thats the U.S. Open. So hard to make birdies, so easy to make doubles. DeLaet started his day on the right note, making his first birdie of the competition on the third hole. He cancelled that out with a bogey at six, when his approach shot came up short of the putting surface and he wasnt able to get up and down. On the eighth, however, disaster struck. DeLaets tee shot sailed left and ended up in a troubled lie against some wiregrass. His second to the green also went left and ended up in another almost impossible lie. He hacked it out and the ball ended up behind a tree, so he took an unplayable then chipped it over the green. He lobbed his next shot to 20 feet and, of course, dropped the putt for a triple. Two holes later, another errant drive led to a double as he scrambled around the green, and a hole after that, he incurred the penalty. "I guess its a little disappointing," said DeLaet. "Coming in, I didnt expect to miss the cut. But at the same time I feel like I played well and a lot better than my score but thats the U.S. Open and Im packing." This was DeLaets first time teeing it up in the American championship and the learning curve is steep. Its also the third straight major in which hes failed to make it to the weekend, something thats frustrating for 32-year-old. "I feel like my game should be suited for tough golf courses," he stated, "but my record hasnt shown that quite yet. "Theres a lot more to [the Majors] than golfing your ball. There are all the outside distractions and the mental pressure and everything that goes along with a major championship. Now Ive got my feet wet in all four and Im looking forward to the next one." DeLaet is planning to play the next two events on the PGA Tour as well as the RBC Canada Cup, a special outing in Halifax as part of the new Web.com Tour event there. Hell then take two weeks off before playing a long stretch of what could be eight tournaments in nine weeks, including the RBC Canadian Open. The schedule will be busy, DeLaet said, but it isnt as if hes moving pianos. "Im playing professional golf and going to a lot of cool places," he said. "Overseas, Montreal . . . you cant really complain." Stitched Carolina Panthers Jerseys . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. Stitched Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. http://www.stitchednfljerseys.us.com/Stitched-Houston-Texans-Nike-Jerseys-Cheap/ .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Stitched San Francisco 49ers Jerseys .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Stitched Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games.Pre-Game, Post-Game, Every Game - on the Home of the Vancouver Canucks, TSN 1040! Pre-Game coverage starts two hours prior to puck drop, with a full 2-hour Post-Game Show following the final whistle. Vancouver Canucks hockey on TSN 1040 is brought to you by Flight Centre. Visit the Vancouver Canucks TSN.ca Team Page 2015 PLAYOFFS: ROUND 1 DATE GAME PUCK DROP (PT) Wed, April 15 Calgary at Vancouver 7PM Thu, April 17 Calgary at Vancouver 7PM Sun, April 19 Vancouver at Calgary 7PM Tue, April 21 Vancouver at Calgary 7PM Thu, April 23 Calgary at Vancouver 7PM Sat, April 25 Vancouver at Calgary* TBD Mon, April 27 Calgary at Vancouver* TBD *If necessary Canucks Radio Network Stations City Station Vancouver CKST 1040 Victoria CFAX 1070 Kelowna CKFR 1150* Kamloops CHNL 610* Merritt CJNL 1230* Ashcroft/Cache Creek CINL 1340* Clearwater CHNL 1400* Sorrento/Shuswap CHNL 107. 1* Sandspit CJFW 92.9 Masset CJFW 92.9 Prince George CKDV 99.3* Mackenzie CKMK 1240* Terrace CJFW 103.1 Kitimat CJFW 92.9 Prince Rupert CJFW 101.9 Smithers CJFW 92.9 Tofino CHMZ 90.1 Ucluelet CIMM 99.5 Pemberton CFNR 98.9 Houston CJFW 105.5 Burns Lake CJFW 92.9 Courtenay/Comox Valley CFCP 98.9 Castlegar/Grand Forks CKQR 99.3 Hazleton CJFW 101.9 Granisle CJFW 101.9 Salmon Arm CJFW 91.5 Enderby-Armstrong CKXR 104.3 Sicamous CKX 102.1 Revelstoke CKCR 106.1 Golden CKGR 106.3 Invermere CKIR 1400AM *Canucks broadcast will be pre-empted on some occasions for local Junior Team broadcast. **Select games only. 2015 PLAYOFFS Don’t miss a moment! Single game tickets are on sale now with the majority of tickets priced between $85 and $177 per game. Tickets to games in Round 1 are available online at canucks.com/tickets or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-855-523-6800. Single game tickets purchased through Ticketmaster for playoff games not played in the first round will automatically be refunded at point of purchase. Playoff Suites Playoff Suites are available now for Round 1, offering fans a singular game experience, unrivaled hospitality and a Playoff atmosphere to celebrate every occasion.dddddddddddd For further information or to book a 200, 400 or 500 level suite, call 604-899-7423. Group Tickets Group tickets are also available for Round 1 of the Playoffs. For more information or to book 12 or more tickets for one of the upcoming playoff games, call 604.899.7603. For up-to-the-minute information, follow @CanucksTickets on Twitter and visit canucks.com/playoffs101. For complete Canucks Playoff coverage fans can visit canucks.com anytime for daily videos, photos, stories and important information about the team. PARTY ON THE PLAZA, PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET Fans are encouraged to arrive early for every home playoff game at Rogers Arena and participate in the Chevrolet Party on the Plaza beginning two hours before game time. The Chevrolet Party on the Plaza features live music, food trucks, face painting, alumni autograph signing and a new addition this season, a Beer Garden open to ticketed guests 19 years or older for that day’s game. Those in attendance also have the chance to enter to win great prizes including a pair of tickets to upcoming Canucks playoff games. Road closure: To accommodate the Chevrolet Party on the Plaza, Pat Quinn Way will be closed to vehicle traffic from 3 pm until one hour after puck drop on playoff game days. Disabled access is available from Pacific Boulevard onto Pat Quinn Way for drop off at Gate 16 during this time. Chevrolet Party on the Plaza is made possible thanks to Chevrolet, Sportsnet, Rogers, Scotiabank, SportChek, TSN 1040, Budweiser-Good Sport, 94.5 Virgin Radio and 103.5 QMFM. THE CANUCKS TEAM SOTRE NEWEST LOCATION The Canucks Team Store has added a fourth location for the playoffs. The Morgan Crossing Canucks Store is located at 15735 Croydon Way in South Surrey. The store will carry playoff merchandise including the head to head pucks, foam fingers, blue primary jerseys and name & number tees for men and women. Canucks Team Stores are also located on Robson Street between Bute & Thurlow, Rogers Arena (Gate 6) and the Pro Shop at Hastings and Renfrew. All locations are open seven days a week. Head on to Canucks.com/teamstore for more information. The Vancouver Canucks would like to thank presenting sponsor Sportsnet as well as Rogers, Scotiabank, SportChek, TSN 1040, Virgin Radio and 103.5 QMFM for helping make this an extraordinary playoff experience. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentez vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006