Les Dents Dures Index du Forum
Les Dents Dures
Arma 3 altis-life serveur rôle play FR

Les Dents Dures Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: coach Jim Popp said on Wednesday t ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentez vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: coach Jim Popp said on Wednesday t Répondre en citant

GLASGOW -- Canadian wrestlers added three more gold medals in Wednesdays action at the Commonwealth Games. David Tremblay won the mens 61-kilogram title, Dori Yeats won the womens 69 kg title and Arjun Gill won gold in the mens 97 kg event. Tremblay, from Windsor, Ont., defeated Indias Bajrang Bajrang 12-1 in the final match. "I got him in a technique, with that technique, you can finish the match very quickly and thats something that I like to do," said Tremblay, who defeated Bajrang, a bronze medallist at the world championships, more decisively than expected. "You look at all my matches, I get them down there, and its almost over after." Bajrang took silver while Nigerias Amas Daniel and Scotlands Viorel Etko won bronze. Montreals Yeats beat Cameroons Angele Tomo 10-0 in her final. She said she had plans for her first medal from a major Games. "Wear it. Sleep with it, eat with it, got to school with it, figure out how to wrestle with it," she said. "I will probably just put it with my collection of medals I really like. "This is my first major Games. Its awesome to win, for sure and its a good preparation for the Olympic Games, obviously. Its not like Ill be walking into a Village for the first time at the Olympics, its the perfect warm-up." Navjot Navjot Kaur of India and Hannah Rueben of Nigeria won bronze. Gill, from Surrey, B.C., beat Indias Satywart Kadian by decision in the final after the match finished tied 4-4. "It was tough, really tough," Gill said. "(Kadian) moves his hands really well so its hard to score. "This means a lot. It means a lot to my family, It means a lot to me, it means a lot to Canada." Englands Leon Rattigan and New Zealands Sam Belkin won bronze. Canada has had a run of success on the mat at the Games. Erica Wiebe and Korey Jarvis won wrestling gold medals Tuesday. Also Wednesday, Jill Gallays of Saskatoon and Braxton Stone-Papadopoulos of Pickering, Ont., won bronze medals. Gallays won bronze in the womens 53 kg, beating Christelle Lemofackletchidjio of Cameroon. Stone-Papadopoulos defeated Cameroons Edwige Ngono Eyia to win bornze in the womens 58 kg. Canada has eight total medals in wrestling: five gold and three bronze. Pavel Zacha Jersey . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B. Kyle Palmieri Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. http://www.devilsauthority.com/authentic-dalton-prout-devils-jersey/ . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Adam Henrique Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. Marcus Johansson Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night.It appears the Montreal Alouettes will have their fourth different starter at quarterback this season when they host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday. General manager and head coach Jim Popp said on Wednesday that Troy Smith could and probably will be the teams starter on the weekend. Smith would join Anthony Calvillo, Josh Neiswander, and Tanner Marsh as quarterbacks to have started a game for Montreal this season.dddddddddddd The former Heisman Trophy winner was signed earlier in the regular season and is 5-12 for 100 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions, seeing action in three games so far. In other encouraging news, Calvillo - still recovering from a concussion suffered earlier this year - was at Als practice on Wednesday with the teams other injured players. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentez vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006