Les Dents Dures Index du Forum
Les Dents Dures
Arma 3 altis-life serveur rôle play FR

Les Dents Dures Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Florentino Perez 'plans mammoth ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Boites à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Florentino Perez 'plans mammoth Répondre en citant

Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Florentino Perez 'plans mammoth £180m bid' before end of month

3mbet REAL MADRID chief Florentino Perez is reportedly preparing a £180m bid for Eden Hazard to sign him before the end of the transfer window. The Belgium captain was one of the best players at the World Cup and it has only added to his value.The 27-year-old has been touted to join one of the two top La Liga teams this summer, with Real and Barcelona both interested.

But Los Blancos are the favourites to land the former Lille forward, who have been courting him for a number of years.And with the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo, it has only accelerated matters.The European champions are looking for someone to fill the void he left behind, with a number of candidates eyed including Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Harry Kane.

3mbet The Belgian winger has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu all summer.And he has flirted with the possibility of leaving Chelsea, the club he has been with for six years.“After six wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different," he told Belgian outlet HLN.

"I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go. You know my preferred destination.”Real chief Perez is a huge fan of the former Lille forward and was in agreement with previous boss Zinedine Zidane that he is a must-buy. 3mbet And according to Don Balon, known for their outlandish transfer rumours, the Bernabeu supremo is ready to sanction a huge £180m bid to sign him.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Boites à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006