Les Dents Dures Index du Forum
Les Dents Dures
Arma 3 altis-life serveur rôle play FR

Les Dents Dures Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama wi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Les Dents Dures -> Mod @LDD à télécharger ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama wi Répondre en citant

Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama win

เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Belgium's Eden Hazard has played down the comments he made about team-mate Romelu Lukaku after their 3-0 win over Panama.Dries Mertens put Belgium ahead just after the break before a Lukaku double sealed the win in Sochi.

Belgium were criticised for their first-half performance and Hazard said he had to speak to his team-mate at half-time to talk about how he felt he was "hiding up front". He later admitted he did not "regret what he said".

เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Speaking to Sky Sports News' Gary Cotterill, Hazard said: "As the captain, even if I am not the captain I can talk, on the pitch I try to give my best, if I can help players to be better - I will.""I just told Romelu [Lukaku] if we want to win the game we need him, not just as a scorer to score goals, but we want him to be involved in the build-up.

"We just talked normally and we won the game in the end so it was fine."Hazard had told the BBC "it was not easy playing with a man missing" but when he was in the game he created some "magic".Head coach Roberto Martinez gave his players Wednesday off before they take on Tunisia on Saturday in their second Group G match.

They face England on June 28 in their final group game - something the Chelsea striker is looking forward too."You never know what can happen against England - they have good players, they are strong. We saw against Tunisia they can create a lot of chances," Hazard added.

เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ "If we win against Tunisia it is going to be easier for us. But I think against England it will be a good game to play. We will see after the game."To play against my second country is always good and against France so it is all in our hands to do something good."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 11:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hodgson says Zaha not for sale amid Tottenham, Everton specu Répondre en citant

Hodgson says Zaha not for sale amid Tottenham, Everton speculation

wwwpic5678 Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha is a player in demand, with Tottenham Hotspur and Everton reported to be interested in the former Manchester United winger.According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham and Everton are interested in signing Zaha from Premier League rivals Zaha this summer.

The 25-year-old winger struggled to make a huge impact during his time at United, but the Ivory Coast international has rediscovered his old form at the Eagles.Zaha was one of the best attacking players in the Premier League last season, as the winger scored nine goals and provided three assists in 28 Premier League appearances for the Eagles.

wwwpic5678 There is no surprise that Everton and Tottenham are reportedly interested in the former United winger, but Palace manager Roy Hodgson has made it clear that he will not sell the 25-year-old.Hodgson told Football.London: "What people seem to forget with Wilf [Zaha] is he has got a four-year contract.

"There is speculation every year around [Lionel] Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo too. He is our player for the next four years and the club wwwpic5678 has got no interest or desire to sell him.”While Palace may want to retain the services of Zaha, the fact of the matter is that money talks. If Everton or Tottenham come with a major offer, then it would be hard for the Eagles to turn it down.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard plays down Romelu Lukaku comment after Panama wi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Les Dents Dures -> Mod @LDD à télécharger ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006