Les Dents Dures Index du Forum
Les Dents Dures
Arma 3 altis-life serveur rôle play FR

Les Dents Dures Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ander Herrera backs talented 21-year-old to play a vital rol ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Les Dents Dures -> Actualité / Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ander Herrera backs talented 21-year-old to play a vital rol Répondre en citant

sbo bz sbobet Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has heaped praise on young graduate Scott McTominay who has impressed in his first full season with the first-team.

The 21-year-old has impressed with a couple of top-notch performances versus the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool, and Herrera backs the Scot to play to play a more influential role next term.

Speaking on the United Review, Herrera noted that the central midfielder will be important for Jose Mourinho next season with Michael Carrick having decided to hang up his boots during the summer.

He said: “You saw against Chelsea he was a little more defensive and almost doing the job I did against [Eden] Hazard last season, not exactly the same but similar. He can be more offensive as well and he presses a lot. sbo bz sbobet

“We know we’re not going to have Michael Carrick after this season so we need to add more midfielders to the team and I think Scott is really ready to play in the Premier League and help the team.”

McTominay has been fluent with his passing in the opportunities he has got, but the midfielder has yet to provide a forward impetus, though Jose Mourinho has admitted that the Scot plays to his instructions.

United are expected to pursue at least one quality recruit during the summer, and McTominay needs to continue with his consistent displays through the remainder of the campaign in order to maintain a first-team spot next term. sbo bz sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 09:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mark Hughes is looking forward to pitting his wits against C Répondre en citant

แทง บอล ส เต็ ป Manager Mark Hughes says relegation-threatened Southampton "will give it a go" when they tackle Chelsea in Sunday's FA Cup semi final. Hughes - who won the trophy four times as a player, once with Chelsea - is looking forward to managing a side at Wembley in the cup for the first time. And the 54-year-old hopes to upset the odds on Sunday and then use the momentum as a springboard to Premier League survival.

"We can still learn from the game itself and that is good from my point of view, in terms of leading into the Bournemouth game (next Saturday)," said Hughes. "We are going to have a free week as well leading into that game, after the game on Sunday, so that is important for us. "Anything that we learn or feel we can introduce, having seen it against Chelsea, will be a benefit to us. "I think it is fair to say that we will have a go and give it our best shot and see where it takes us." Hughes managed Blackburn to the last four twice in three years, and is relishing another opportunity to go one better.

"I am looking forward to it," he said.
"I got to a number of cup finals as a player and I got to a number of cup finals as a manager, but have never been able to lead a team out at Wembley. "It's a game for us where it's a one-off game and we need a huge effort to try and overcome a good Chelsea team. "The competition itself is one that has figured highly in my career as a player and as a manager. I have always enjoyed the challenge of it. "When you get to the latter stages, clearly everybody wants to win. The earlier stages in this day and age, it wasn't always the case, as for a lot of the big boys the FA Cup is lower down in their list of priorities.   แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

"But funnily enough, as you get nearer to semi-finals and finals, all of a sudden their priorities change. "They gain a little bit more interest in it, but it is what it is. "It's a great competition and it has a huge interest right across the world and rightly so, it's fantastic in terms of the effect it has on football people. "It's a fixture and a date in the calendar that everybody looks forward to." แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 05:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea considering deal with Napoli for Koulibaly Répondre en citant

Chelsea considering deal with Napoli for Koulibaly 

สมัคร sbobet According to Sport Il Mattino, Chelsea are considering meeting Napoli’s £65m asking price to bring centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly to Stamford Bridge this summer. The 26-year-old is regarded as the ‘strongest defender in Serie A’ and could be leading Napoli to the Scudetto this season. Koulibaly joined Napoli from Belgian outfit KRC Genk in 2014 and has gone on to make 161 appearances in all competitions. The Senegalese international has been a regular under Maurizio Sarri this season, playing in 32 league games as Napoli find themselves one point adrift of leaders Juventus. สมัคร sbobet

With the defender averaging a tackle or interception every 33 minutes, while making over 100 clearances in Serie A, Koulibaly has attracted Chelsea’s interest. The Blues need to strengthen their backline for next season as the future of Gary Cahill and David Luiz are unknown. Cesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen and Antonio Rudiger have been the preferred defensive options under Antonio Conte this season, but Koulibaly would be a guaranteed starter if he made the switch. If the Blues are willing to meet his £65m asking price, the Senegalese centre-back could be on his way to London in the coming months. สมัคร sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ander Herrera backs talented 21-year-old to play a vital rol

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Dents Dures Index du Forum -> Les Dents Dures -> Actualité / Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006